Sunday, June 17, 2012

First Father's Day

For Micah's first Father's Day I made him a special brunch of fried eggs with ham and cheese on an english muffin, potato cakes, and OJ (sounds a lot like homemade McDonald's breakfast:). After church we had a little nap then Micah got to go on a "hunt" for his presents. 
Happy Father's Day to the best dad!
This Father's Day had a BBQ theme - grill tool set and a grill cleaner. Aluminum foil was the wrapping paper of choice - very manly and practical;)


Kaylyn and I also got Dad some BBQ sauce shipped in from Texas. We tried this sauce at Seth's house in Seattle months ago and Micah hasn't stopped talking about it. http://www.rudysbbq.com/store/c-2-sause.aspx

Since it is Father's Day I told him that we could do whatever he wanted. He said he just wanted to hang out with me and Kaylyn and maybe go on a drive. I packed a little picnic and we drove up to Sundance. It was a perfect day. 
My two favorite people on Earth.
Licorice lovers.
Classic Chancha food face

   


Happy Father's Day! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment