Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exercise and Instagram

Micah: I think I might start exercising.
Rachel: Why?
Micah: (while pinching some of his leg) Because I need to get rid of my winter coat otherwise it's going to be way too hot this summer.
I love that Micah's motivation for exercise is to avoid too much sweating during a hot summer. Nothing to do with looks, just comfort. I love him just the way he is, winter coat and all. For a man who has never done any deliberate exercise in his life, I've been impressed at his diligence and consistency. Then again, everything Micah does is accompanied by those two virtues.


Rachel: I think I'm going to get an Instagram account.
Micah: What does it do?
Rachel: I don't know. Everybody's doing it and I just need to get with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment